Get a quote on your Disney dream vacation at Destinations In Florida

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Planning your park day backpack!



Welcome to the first stop aboard Magical Blogorail Teal. Enjoy the ride as we share with you the methods to our madness when planning our Disney Park adventures.




Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is the Many Adventures of a Disney-Lovin' Spectrum Mom! 

Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ The DisneyFAITHful


9 comments:

  1. What a great video! Even though I've been to Disney many times, I still gained some great tips here that I'll be putting to use on our next visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi, I'm tickled a seasoned pro like yourself got something out of this!

      Delete
  2. I love the video and so informative! I agree with your tips about the clear plastic bags - they make life much easier, especially with little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great 'seeing you in person'! And there are some great tips. Love the one about the diaper zip lock. We do that and have named it the 'emergency poo pack'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! Too cute about your diaper pack! You could always call it the 'emergency "Pooh" pack :)

      Delete
  4. Hooray for Ziploc bags!! And yes, I would much rather spend $$ on that Dole Whip instead of that bottle of water! Loved seeing you "in action!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! I hope it wasn't too painful to watch!

      Delete